Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
Our products are not legal in some states check your state laws for some of our products. Use of all products purchased on this site with full responsibility and behave! All Herbal Kush Products are now Smokey Smokeables and you must be over 18 to purchase any of our products. We do not take any responsibility or liability in any misuse of any products sold on www.101easy.com
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of: 101 EASY.COM Copyright © 2010-2014 101 EASY.COM. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2010-2014 101 EASY.COM. All rights reserved. Guys, please no copy. Don't be lazy just call us and we can make your site with content.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by 101Easy. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of 101Easy or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
- Consumer Agreement
- ALL NOVELTY POTPOURRI SALES ARE FINAL! WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON ANY NOVELTY POTPOURRI PRODUCTS!
- All other returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Return requests must be made within 15 days of the shipment date. We are unable to accept returns on used or open items. We are unable to accept unauthorized returns. Please make sure to contact 101EASY.COM BEFORE returning an item to us. Please note that we are unable to issue a credit for any shipping costs associated with the delivery and/or the return of items. In the event that we sent you the wrong item(s), we will pay for all shipping costs associated with the shipment to your location and back to our warehouse. The following are the 5 steps that must be taken in order to return an item:
- 1. Please provide the following information in your e-mail or to one of our customer service representatives:
- Your Company Name (if applicable)Your NameOrder NumberItem Number of item(s) to be returnedCondition of the items to be returnedReason for Return Request
- 2. We will issue you a ship to location and a Return Authorization (RA) number - YOU MUST OBTAIN THIS NUMBER BEFORE SHIPPING YOUR PRODUCT. The goods associated with this RA number must be post marked within 7 days of the numbers issuance.
- 3. Please make sure to clearly mark your RA number on the shipping label of your package. Please do not write your number directly on your box or packaging- only on the shipping label.
- 4. We are not responsible for items that do not arrive at our warehouse. Therefore, we strongly suggest that you ship your package in a way that allows you to track the shipment and receive proof of delivery.
- 5. Once an item has been received at our warehouse, it can take up to 5-6 business days to process the receipt of the item. Once processed, it can take up to 5-6 business days to initiate a credit to your account.
- Once a credit has been initiated by 101EASY.COM, it can then take your credit card company up to 5-6 business days to apply the credit to your account.
- You can check on the status of your return at any time by contacting 101easy.com
- Shipping & Delivery
At this time, 101easy.com ships merchandise to locations within the United States (excluding KS, MI, MO, MS, KY, TN, HI, LA, IA, AL & ND) and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands and most countries where no law prohibits (see list of countries we ship to). The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. (see shipping policy)All Novelty Potpourri orders will be shipped via FedEx or USPS Priority mail. Once the package has been shipped and either a delivery confirmation number (USPS) or tracking number (FedEx) has been issued to 101easy.com and/or the purchaser, 101easy.com is NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PACKAGE! It is the purchaser’s, responsibility to be available when the package arrives. Lost, damaged or stolen packages are not the responsibility of 101easy.com. However we will work with you to find the package but we will not reimburse any funds or ship any replacement product for packages that have shipped.All retail orders over $700.00 will be shipped for free. All wholesale orders over $2000.00 will be shipped for free.A $5.00 Handling fee may be added to each order.No Novelty Potpourri sales to Oregon.All order ship same day if order is placed by 3 pm U.S. EST. Express packages are guaranteed by FedEX and the US Post Office to be delivered by 3 pm the next day to ONLY 70% of all postal zip codes. Additional Charges for Next Day Delivery will apply.
- Sales Tax
101Easy charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. 101Easy makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. 101Easy SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL 101Easy BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on State --
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by 101Easy.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. 101Easy is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not 101Easy.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by 101Easy, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although 101Easy tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
- Return Policy
Any returns must be approved prior, and are at the discretion of 101easy.com. All returns are for Un-opened product(s) only. WE do NOT accept the return of opened product. (Subject to handling / restocking fees) Purchaser must pay shipping and handling back to 101easy.com if approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! (see return policy)
- Store Hours
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Arizona time
Closed saturday and sunday
We are closed on most American holidays.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. 101Easy and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of 101Easy shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and 101Easy with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and 101Easy with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by 101Easy. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.